PURPOSE BUILT FOR PURE FUN. ADRENALINE INJECTION, READY.
Packing big thrills into a compact frame, the Crossfire 125 XS proves once and for all why size doesn’t matter. With an aggressive silhouette that screams ‘don’t hold back’, it’s a good thing this firecracker of a bike has smaller 12” tires, giving you the superior agility needed to go full throttle every ride.
Along with a digital speedometer, and LED lights and indicators, the Crossfire 125 XS is fitted with a combined brake system to give you rapid stopping power and total control of the road ahead.
A modern take on the Japanese mini bikes of the 1970s, the Crossfire 125 XS brings all-new energy to the street.
Smaller 12” tyres mean more agility and bigger thrills.
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION
- Single cylinder four stroke engine, air-cooled
- Unleaded fuel only, RON/ROZ min. 95
- Hydraulic disc brake, one brake disc Ø 220 mm
- Hydraulic disc brake, one brake disc Ø 190 mm
Front wheel suspension
- Teleskopic fork upside-down
Rear wheel suspension
- Swingarm with single shock absorber
DIMENSIONS & MASSES
Permissible Maximum Weight
Fuel Tank Maximum Capacity
CBS - Combined Brake System