SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES. THE INNER CITY BULLYTHAT THROTTLES THE ROAD.
This is a bike that means business. Angrier and more aggressive with 250cc fuel injected power, it’s ready to back you up. The inverted front suspension fork adds to the list of many subtle design details, while precision engine technology makes the Felsberg 250 a presence on the street.
KOSO LED indicators, LED beams front and rear plus, ABS brakes and adjustable rear shock absorbers as standard – the Felsberg 250 delivers all the specs that matter, so you can take on the road.
Fuel Tank cap - Brixton Motorcycles’ iconic compass inscribed on wooden inlay.
Armed with hard-wearing studded tyres, the Felsberg 250 can take on any terrain.
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION
- Single cylinder four stroke engine, 4 valves, air-cooled
- Unleaded fuel only, RON/ROZ min. 95
- Hydraulic disc brake with ABS, one brake disc Ø 276 mm
- Hydraulic disc brake with ABS, one brake disc Ø 220 mm
Front wheel suspension
- Teleskopic fork upside-down
Rear wheel suspension
- Swingarm with 2 shock absorbers
DIMENSIONS & MASSES
Permissible Maximum Weight
Fuel Tank Maximum Capacity