CAKE Kalk INK RACERegular price €10.500,00
Engineered for racing in kinship with the core aspects of the kalk platform: light, quiet & clean. The combination of 280Nm on the rear wheel and being super light creates a unique power to weight formula with superior nimbleness and speed in technical, compact formats.
World wide delivery starts in March 2021, first come, first served.
Price 10,500 EUR with one 2.5kWh battery (standard). Price for additional spare battery - 3000 EUR
Deposit: 200 EUR secures an order. The balance is paid upon shipment. The bike(s) are shipped from global warehouse in Rotterdam, The Netherlands
In full production. First come, first served. 4 weeks delivery time.
How do I order?
- Choose your battery solution, 1 standard battery or 2 batteries (1 standard and 1 extra spare battery)
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with bike you choose.
- A representative from our store, based on where your shipping address is, will be in touch to coordinate shipping, delivery date, invoice for deposite and to welcome you to the CAKE community.
Book a test ride in our store.
Dry 61 kg + battery 17 kg
Max permittable load 180 kg (bike + battery + rider)
Speed & range
Top speed: +90 km/h / +56 mph
Range: trail/enduro riding: 3 hours*
Type: Direct drive, chain
Electric motor: Interior permanent magnet motor
Power: 11 kW
Torque (motor axle): 42 Nm
Torque (wheel): 280 Nm
Front sprocket: 12 teeth
Rear sprocket: 80 teeth
Chain/Belt: 420 chain with O-ring
Cells: premium 18650 lithium cells
Voltage (nominal): 51.8 V
Capacity: 50 Ah / 2.6 kWh
Features: Removable, can be charged when installed in bike or separately
Built in SoC indicator
1) Explore: The ultimate mode during exploration. Limited to 45 km/h with 3-4 hrs battery range
2) Excite: Enduro or active trail riding. 1-2 h riding time
3) Excel: Track and race mode, maximal torque and speed, riding time up to 1 h
2) 2-stroke motor brake with energy regeneration
3) 4-stroke motor brake with energy regeneration
Features: Best-in-class power density and state-of-the-art motor control algorithms.
Features: Dashboard integrated in stem with battery SoC indicator, ride- and brake mode selection, warning indicator
Type: External charger from standard 110 V/220 V outlets
0-80%: 2 hours
0-100%: 3 hours
Wheel base: 1310 mm
Seat height: 910 mm
Ground clearance: 300 mm
Fork angle: 25°
Trail: 87.4 mm
Offset: 22 mm in triple clamps, 36 mm in forks
Build: 6061 aluminium - extruded, forged and CNC machined
Upside down MX spring forks with rebound adjustment, specially engineered for kalk INK.
Type: Direct mounted shock for simplicity and robustness.
Type: Formula motorcycle disc brakes, four pistons callipers, alloy levers. Hand lever for front- and rear brake.
Disc: Stainless steel, 220 mm diameter, 3.2 mm thickness
Wheels & tires
Hubs: Forged and CNC aluminium CAKE hubs with 25 mm axle
Rims: Front, 19"x1.40" aluminium mx rims
Rear, 18"x1.85" aluminium mx rims
Tires: Front, 70/100-19 mx tires
Rear, 3.00-18 mx tires
Material: Aerospace grade 7050 aluminum
Interface: 31.8 mm
Width: 800 mm
Rise: 20 mm
Fenders & bodywork
Front fender PP plastic
License requirement: None
* The actual range depends on a number of different aspects, e.g. riding style, rider weight, weather conditions, temperature, road surface and tire pressure.